Monday 13 May 2013

Teenage - August 23, 1998


I am a little kid of five,
My dreams are real and no disguise.

I wonder what it is all about,
But there’s no one to clear by doubts.

I often dream of a marshy land,
Where I go deep none holds my hand.

The voices around go vague and low,
I don’t know where am I to go!

Buried in the deep from head to toe,
Got no friend around, not even a foe.

My mind is baffled as the place is not acquainted,
I get a bit scared as it seems to be haunted.

Lonely I wonder here and there,
Crying aloud in the hope, that a word I may hear.

I try my best to reveal the concealed,
Alas! Everything around seems permanently sealed.

Suddenly all the things start to tremble,
And it looks like time’s great gamble.

And yes I know where I have reached,
Here all are self consumed and mouths stitched.

This scene of my life’s drama, is set on a different stage,
Here I am, in my Teenage!

No comments: